The following steps will help you select the right plumbing and heating contractor when building your new home.
- The design of your new home begins
- Schedule a perc test to determine the type of septic system needed for your home
- Receive your building permit
- Procure a sanitary permit. This step must be done before any construction begins.
- Select your contractor
- Plumbing and heating design is completed for your new home
- Home owners pick out new fixtures and equipment
- Receive a final quotation from your plumbing and heating contractor