The Gamez home is a show piece of quality products from heating, to plumbing, to air conditioning. Some of the highlights of this building project include;
- Kohler brand fixtures in all bathrooms and kitchen. Extras include the user-friendly deep stainless steel kitchen sink and single control Fairfax faucets.
- Lenox Star Energy efficient water heater, furnace, and air conditioning.
- Consistent water pressure is provided throughout the home with the Amtrol pre-pressured water system. The degree of pressure is determined by the individual home owner.
- The house has been divided into zones using an “intelligent” heat pump providing controlled heating for each zone.
- A state-of-the-art Aprilaire automatic humidifier that senses the humidity in the air and automatically adjusts to provide a consistent room comfort 12 months a year throughout the home.
Upscale Menomonie Spec Home Project
Halverson Brothers proudly worked with the home builder to bring an upscale housing project to the Menomonie area. This home communicates quality brand names throughout, featuring A.O. Smith water heaters, higher end Delta faucets, and Lennox HVAC equipment. The workmanship and brands for this top of the line home are first class.
The New UW Stout Dorms
“The new residence hall at the University of Wisconsin-Stout was a complete and total team effort. All contractors involved worked extremely well together to meet the tight scheduling set by the State of Wisconsin. The new “suite style” dormitory is unique to UW-Stout and has received nothing but positive feed back. Halverson Brothers, Inc. was contracted to complete the plumbing which included the water piping, drain, waste and vent pipe systems as well as all the kitchen and bathroom fixtures. The 74 unit residence hall was completed on time and within budget.”
Birth Suites at Red Cedar Medical Center
“Halverson Brothers provided excellent workmanship when installing all the plumbing and HVAC for the new “Family Birth Suites” at the Red Cedar Medical Center. Additionally, they worked extremely well with our general contractor Market & Johnson. During this first phase of construction, Halverson Brothers met schedules and stayed on budget. We would highly recommend Halverson Brothers and look forward to having them as our mechanical contractor for the final three phases of our remodeling program.”
Red Cedar Medical Center